Ah, I bet you are sitting at your computer, hunched over like the rest of us with the terrible posture that would make my Nana poke you in the back...wondering why on earth you should read my ramblings. I've got only one answer for you...in view of the fact that I happen to be a bit of a wackadoo, my musings can be your evidence that you are completely normal, thus relieving you of the fear that you have gone loco. Leave that part to me. Oh, and I love to use the thesaurus, as I have an affinity for elocution and a deep seated, albeit odd obsession with grandiose language.
So dig in and be prepared...

Monday, February 28, 2011

The dangers of living large...

1. You simply cannot find half of the crap you own.
2. You simply do not remember half the crap you own.
3. You simply do not need half the crap you can't find that you can't remember you own.
4. You simply cannot afford to spend 3 1/2 hours searching for a very small package of math crap that you must have to implement the ridiculously complicated math curriculum that you just had to have to make your homeschooling life oh so much easier.
5. You simply do not have the time for this crap.

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP (said while banging head against wall while throwing random toys...but only at walls you haven't paid your painter to redo yet...)

Let this serve as a cautionary tale...

cut the crap.

HA.

clan mac mama

No comments:

Post a Comment